About Kristan Franco

Kristan Jan Q. Franco is rooted from General Santos City, and is a 20-year old student of Notre Dame of Dadiangas University. With the course Information Technology, he is into web designing, graphic designs, ads, and photography. Having been introduced into digital tools such as Adobe Photoshop and CSS coding, he began designing variety of graphics in his high school days. When he stepped into college, his interests expanded. With a cheap digicam and a Single Lens Reflex camera, he was engaged into photography and sees it as a hobby. Read more about KFranco »

New Theme for KristanFranco.blogspot.com

Posted by Kristan Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A good way to end this year, while starting 2010 the next morning is to make a huge promising change of template for my blog. Since I had a hard time reading the fonts with the former dark theme of this blog, I decided to change its template into a design which is much lighter to the eyes of the readers. Black background with gray fonts couldn't attract much.

kristanfranco.blogspot.com


If you blog under Blogger, and looking for templates that would suit the niche of you blog then BTemplates offers great original Blogger themes, and some Blogger-converted Wordpress themes.

Since I've been using my Blogger blog, I found quite a formal template that would somehow suit my blog in general. In addition, the overall template is not dark, and the main colors used are just ranging from two to three shades.

The looks of this blog in the past 2 months were much more of the darker background and lighter text, which made some of the readers find it quite intimidating. I tweaked the template I chose and come up with this one. The new theme for my blog, lighter, and more functional with it's 3-column features.

kristanfranco.blogspot.com


What do you think my fellow readers?

Done reading? If you liked my posts, then:

Click here to Subscribe to FREE email updates from "Kristan Franco", you wouldn't want to miss out anything that can be valuable to you and your blog, would you?


Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus

Stay Connected


Recieve FREE email updates from Kristan Franco

Enter your email address:





Bookmark and Share


Blogs You'd Like to Visit