About Kristan Franco

Kristan Jan Q. Franco is rooted from General Santos City, and is a 20-year old student of Notre Dame of Dadiangas University. With the course Information Technology, he is into web designing, graphic designs, ads, and photography. Having been introduced into digital tools such as Adobe Photoshop and CSS coding, he began designing variety of graphics in his high school days. When he stepped into college, his interests expanded. With a cheap digicam and a Single Lens Reflex camera, he was engaged into photography and sees it as a hobby. Read more about KFranco »

Back to Blogging (Fingers crossed)

Posted by Kristan Thursday, February 3, 2011

1 year ago today, I would find myself blogging and showcasing a "LOVE" typography wallpaper. Believing it is love month, that's it.


So what's in the highlight reel now? I think the "going-back-to-blogging" thing makes up this blog post. Lately, I've been busy with stuffs about school (Oh no! Not Facebook and Twitter - but its the opposite) that I find it hard to create worth-reading blog posts. So in that sense, I decided to temporarily drop my blogging habit. Come to think of it, I just can't blog about no-creative-juice entries. I just want my readers to feel comfortable with my blog entries. So everything goes along after I dropped and decide.

Dear readers, so I guess we're back in business (Fun) again. I guess I have to posts designing-related stuffs here and some random personal experiences too. Cheers to graphic designs!


Done reading? If you liked my posts, then: Click here to Subscribe to FREE email updates from "Kristan Franco", you wouldn't want to miss out anything that can be valuable to you and your blog, would you?


Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus

Stay Connected


Recieve FREE email updates from Kristan Franco

Enter your email address:





Bookmark and Share


Blogs You'd Like to Visit